Countesthorpe Parish Council
are responsible for:
- Provision of playing fields and recreation facilities
- Maintenance of closed churchyard
- Provision and maintenance of Burial grounds
- Provision of roadside seats
- Maintaining a watching brief on such things as road safety, public nuisance, planning applications, public transport etc.
- Ensuring that County and District Councils carry out their responsibilities in the Parish
The Parish Council invite members of the public to raise any matters of concern at their monthly meetings held in the village hall at 19:30 on the second Thursday of every month.
See details of your Countesthorpe Parish Councillors